Via Jim Calloway comes a link to Dave Swanner’s guest post at Legal Underground entitled “Twelve Ways Technology Can Make You A Better Trial Lawyer.” There’s some great advice here for both new and seasoned attorneys who have full time litigation practices or just dabble in trial work from time to time.
- Solos and Small Firms Should Cautious When It Comes to Litigation Financing
- Wouldn’t It Be Great to Have Your Own Monday Morning Blogger-back?
- How Newdorf Legal Uses Technology To Reduce Client Costs And Improve Service In Business Litigation
- Why Solo Practice is Like A Box of Chocolates
- When a Solo Goes to Trial