Via Tom Mighell at Inter-alia comes a link to weblog that’s been published since March 2005 but is new to me: Wayne Schiess’ Legal Writing. Wayne’s site offers examples of poor legal drafting, tips on legal writing and a list of articles that he’s written.
What was most interesting to me though was that Wayne’s photo looked awfully familiar – so when I took a look at his background, I learned that he was in the class behind me at Cornell Law School.
- Interested in Being A Legal Research and Writing Contract Attorney? Look No Further….
- Legal Writing Expert Lisa Solomon Opines on ABA Opinion on Outsourcing
- Legal Research & Writing Pro Sponsors FREE Webinar With Ed Poll
- A Client’s Role in Case Strategy
- A Blockbuster Program – Using Copywriting Techniques to Persuade in Briefs