If you’re starting a firm and not sure that you want to work from home, but are concerned about the cost of rent, a virtual office might be right for you. This article from the Chicago Business Leader (11/20/06) gives an overview of the costs and services of HQ Global, one of the larger competitors in the virtual office space arena.
- Tips on Meeting Clients At A Virtual Office
- Get in On the Ground Floor With Clients By Providing The Ground Floor
- Why you may want to rent an office
- NJ’s Bonafide Office Rule Would Have Me Doubled Over With Laughter Except That It Will Double the Cost of Legal Services
- The Virtual Law Office Debate: Virtually Impossible To Succeed or Not?