My sister sent me this notice about a legal fiction writing contest sponsored by SEAK, a company that provides seminars and training for expert witnesses, lawyers and medical professionals. Either short stories or a novel excerpt of 2500 words or less qualify for submission. Entries are due March 31, 2008.
- LexisNexis Contest: Free Marketing Makeover! I’m Judging!
- NH Limits on Small Claims Court Won’t Help Lawyers
- Big Law to Your Law Teleconference and Ebook Available
- Events: Starting A Firm Talk in DC, FREE Webinar on SEO & Content Creation and Funniest Lawyer Contest
- A Niche for Lawyers Who Want to Get AHead (of lettuce, that is!)