As my regular readers know, I’m a major fan of videos – and I’ve been tracking solos’ use of videos for marketing in posts here and here. And I see today that my Third Wave colleague Chuck Newton has posted on the topic as well.
More and more solos are using videos to convey their message. Recently, I discovered this video series by Beverly Hills IP attorney, Michael Cohen. Cohen’s videos are more polished than the usual YouTube fare; they’re posted here at Video Jug.
If you’re using video drop me a line – I’d be happy to link to it here at MyShingle.com
- Who Loves You Solos? Dueling Videos – Join the ABA v. What You Don’t Know About Solo Practice Can Hurt You
- MyShingle Virtual Videos with Sam Glover, Minnesota Consumer Lawyer
- A Few Quick Bits – Google Search Videos and Practice Management Comparison
- Cool marketing lessons from an Ivy League drug lawyer and an offbeat U-tube commercial
- When You Value Bill, Be Sure To Tell The Client