I’ve just updated my online book on Social Networking — it should be available for download in the next day or two (if you’ve already downloaded a copy, you’ll automatically receive the update). But I thought I’d share a diagram that I’ve included in the new version, which focuses on the intermediate step of taking online relationships offline. I used Gliffy for the diagram.
- Re-Release of Social Networking Group
- Making Sense of Online Marketing Options…With A Circle
- Taking Online Networking Off the Grid
- The Importance of Getting Out in The World: How A Lawyer Found an Oprah-Worthy Case on a Trip to Staples
- NEW- Free e-book: Social Networking for Lawyers: The What, Why and How