So, do you want to get your law firm up and running by the end of 2008? What’s holding you back? You know, even if you’re starting your own firm, you don’t have to go it alone. Why not join with a group of like minded people to cross over into solo practice together. You’ll have the support and brainpower of others like you, and if all goes well, form business relationships and even new friendships.
But what excites me most about the course is that form will reinforce substance – we’ll be using tools like Twitter and wikis and project management tools to run the class. And you may find that you’ll decide to incorporate them into your practice.
To download the syllabus and questionaire and get more information, visit this link.
- Still Seats Left in Six Weeks Til Solo Practice
- Registration for Six Weeks Til Solo Practice Is Closed
- More Change At MyShingle and Announcing Six Weeks “til Solo Practice
- Round Up of Posts: Start Up Law Firm Resources, Reputation Online, Workshop
- Resources for How to Start a Law Firm and Where to Find Solo by Choice