Last week, I was privileged to be interviewed by Rodney McDowell, who heads the Massachusetts Law Office Management Assistance Program and, coincidentally a fellow Cornell Law School alum (as an aside, we were just a class apart but didn’t really know each other well back in law school – and my guess is that neither one of us expected that we’d wind up doing what we are) Anyway, you can catch our conversation on Legal Talk Network.
- Why You Can Succeed In Starting A Firm Even If You Floundered At Your Job or In Law School
- Shinglers Who May Inspire You To Start A Law Firm And Become the Lawyer You Dreamed of Being
- Podcast on Opening A Practice
- It’s Not Your Imagination…More Lawyers Are Starting Their Own Practice
- The Defense for Starting A Criminal Law Practice Out of Law School