Tomorrow, I’ll be giving a webinar at Cornell Law School on how lawyers can harness the power of social media. Much as I love my alma mater, given that Cornell isn’t actually on the cutting edge of anything (except Cascadilla Gorge), I’m surprised at the level of interest in, and the expected turn out for a talk on social media. In case you’re interested, the presentation is below; I am forever trying to figure out the best way to present on this topic – if you spend a few minutes on SlideShare, you’ll see that there are dozens of ways to approach it. In any event, here’s mylatest effort (this one has a bit of a job focus since that was one area of interest for the law school)
Next up on the social media circuit: in two weeks, Nicole Black and I present on social media here in DC at MyLegal.com. We’d love to meet up with you then!
- No More Pettifoggers – Real Life Marketing Lessons from Cornell Law School
- Calling All Cornell Law School Bloggers & Alums in Ithaca This Weekend
- Why You Can Succeed In Starting A Firm Even If You Floundered At Your Job or In Law School
- Should Lawyers Suggest Social Media to Clients As An Alternative to A Pricey Lawsuit?
- Your Blog On Social Media