1. Name, name of firm, location and practice areas.
2. Name 3 to 5 of the most important or frequently used software (desktop or cloud) products in your practice and describe, briefly, how you use them?
Clio for practice management, bank account management and invoicing
Brother MFC-7840W- Scanner/Printer/Fax
Adobe Acrobat- Document creation and filing
Cardscan card scanner- speeds contact management immensely
3. What’s your favorite tech tool under $100?
Dymo Letratag- Labels quick and easy
4. Name on favorite app for phone or ipad.
Kindle Blackberry for those times on the road needing something to read
5. What do you use for legal research?
6. And…off tech…what’s the neatest and/or most useful piece of non-tech swag that you keep on your desk or in your briefcase?
XM radio with Altec-Lansing docking station,
- Law Firm Tech Bio: Chris Peterson, Bryan, Texas Lawyer
- Law Firm Tech Bio: Bruce Godfrey, Owings Mills, Maryland Lawyer
- Law Firm Tech Bio: Daniel X. Nguyen, Orange County, CA Lawyer
- Law Firm Tech Bio: Robert Cashman; Houston, Texas and New York Lawyer
- Law Firm Tech Bio: Lewis Roberts, Orland Beach, FL Lawyer