Some Marketing Projects for 2011
As you know, I post on legal marketing over at Nolo’s Legal Marketing Blawg. This past year, I wrote some fairly meaty posts on a variety of different marketing-relating initiatives for law practices that haven’t been covered with the same depth elsewhere. With the year winding down, why not take the time to look at these ideas and put at least one into action.
So without further ado, here’s the best of’s from my Legal Marketing Blawg:
The Nuts and Bolts of Putting on A Webinar, Part I and Part II
The Nuts and Bolts of Advertising on Facebook, Part I and Part II
Making Your Website More Interactive
Creating Case Studies for Your Website and Marketing Materials
Marketing a Law Practice by Creating Checklists for Clients
Creating Apps for Your Law Practice in A Snap
Let me know readers: which of these might you implement in your practice this year? And what questions do you have about marketing ideas for next year?
- Marketing for Associates, er, Prospective Shinglers
- Making Sense of Online Marketing Options…With A Circle
- Mobile Marketing: The Go-To Format for The On The Go 21st Century
- LexisNexis Contest: Free Marketing Makeover! I’m Judging!
- A Unique Marketing Tips – Free Coffee