It’s been ages since I’ve offered a free webinar, so this one is long overdue. No real reason (in other words, nothing to sell!) but I wanted to give back to my readers and test out a new webinar platform to replace DimDim. The webinar, which is based on the twice-yearly talks that I give over at the American University Washington College of Law School, offers some reasons why you should consider starting a firm, dispels the myths you may have heard about solo practice and shares how to start and run a law firm, 21st century style. The webinar is scheduled for Thursday March 3, and you can find more information and a registration form here.
- What You Don’t Know About Solo Practice – Recording Available
- Events: Starting A Firm Talk in DC, FREE Webinar on SEO & Content Creation and Funniest Lawyer Contest
- Still Time to Sign Up for What You Don’t Know About Solo Practice Can Hurt You….
- ISO Questions for Tomorrow’s Webinar “Everything You Wanted to Know About Starting A Solo Practice…”
- Webinar – Niche Practice and 2011 Practice Trends