Below are some of the questions that I researched for the second edition of Solo by Choice and which I’ll be discussing at tomorrow’s webinar sponsored by Rocket Matter (for details or registration, visit here). But what I’d really like are questions from you – so please post questions below for me to address at the webinar. Even if you can’t attend, RM tapes the webinars for future viewing – and I’m happy to post my responses at MyShingle as well.
Here are some of the questions that I’m commonly asked (and accordingly, researched) but I know that there are many more so post them in the comments below.
- Does law school really prepare you for solo practice?
- Must I write a business plan before starting a solo practice?
- How much cash do I need to start my practice?
- How much do solos earn?
- How can a new solo find inexpensive malpractice insurance?
- What are the latest trends in work space?
- Is working from home always better from a financial perspective?
- Can I start a solo practice on a part time basis?
- How can I figure out how to price services on a flat fee basis?
- What options are available for cheap or free CLE?
- Can I run my practice on free software alone?
- Do I need to hire professional SEO to get on page 1 of Google?
- Do I need a blog, website or both?
- What Questions Do You Have About Starting And Running Your Firm…Maybe I’ve Answered Them
- ISO: Solos With Three to Eight Years of Solo Practice
- FREE MyShingle Webinar: What You Don’t Know About Solo Practice Can Hurt You
- Webinar – Niche Practice and 2011 Practice Trends
- Registration for Six Weeks Til Solo Practice Is Closed