1. Name, name of firm, location and practice areas.
Daniel X. Nguyen, Law Office of Daniel X. Nguyen—Business Real Estate, Trademarks & Copyrights, Estate Planning
2. Name 3 to 5 of the most important or frequently used software (desktop or cloud) products in your practice and describe, briefly, how you use them?
Clio Practice – helps me management my caseload and billing.
Google Apps – helps me management my mail, appointments (Google Calendar), and collaborate on projects (Google Docs)
Outright – Helps me automate my accounting and taxes so I’m not pulling my hair out on April 14.
Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 – Use it to extract, add pages and create PDFs. Redact sensitive information
3. What’s your favorite tech tool under $100?
Logitech Anywhere Mouse – I can use it on glass!
4. Name on favorite app for phone or ipad.
www.sugarsync.com –I can access my files on my phone.
5. What do you use for legal research?
6. And…off tech…what’s the neatest and/or most useful piece of non-tech swag that you keep on your desk or in your briefcase?
The RECEIVED stamp!