Notwithstanding a work deadline and my still outstanding taxes, I’ve done my part to express my views on cloud computing in response to the North Carolina Ethics Committee Inquiry. I’m not a member of the North Carolina Bar, but as a frequent commentator on solo and small firm practice, I felt it was important to share my views on these technologies. As I build this site out, I’d like to serve a resource to ensure that ethics committees make sound decisions that do not adversely impact solo and small firm lawyers or our clients. So if there are ethics matters where you’d like commentary from MyShingle, please contact me.
Also, please post any comments on the ethics of cloud computing or your views on my letter. I imagine that the North Carolina Bar will read the comments as it moves forward with its inquiry.
- North Carolina Wants Your Comments on Cloud Based Practice Management Tools.
- Reminder: ABA Ethics 2020 Briefing 11/4/10 Plus, Another Great Argument for the Cloud…by a Bar LPM Advisor
- The North Carolina Bar’s Double Standard for Data and Dollars
- Lawyer Successfully Challenges NC Bar’s Comity Rules
- Start a Law Firm…In North Carolina?