Are you looking for ways to increase your law firm’s revenue stream? Or recently laid off from a law firm or in-house position but not sure that you’re ready to take the leap of opening your own independent firm. Come learn about the power of power pacts – agreements between lawyers that leverage the power of collaboration for mutual benefit.
The webinar will address the following topics:
- How to empower growth in your practice through Power Pacts by sharing costs and creating an extra stream of revenue;
- What kind of counsel you need before entering into an of counsel relationship?
- Why loose can be better than “firm” – the benefits of associations, affiliations and joint ventures;
- Where to find fee-sharing arrangements and why getting them right matters;
- What to look for in Power Pact partners;
- How to market and secure of counsel, special counsel and pro hac vice relationships
Who is this webinar for? This webinar is ideal for solo and small law firms looking for ways to add new practice areas and new streams of revenue ASAP! And the webinar is also for recently laid off law firm and in house attorneys of all levels of experience who are looking for career opportunities but aren’t certain that solo practice is for them.
Why Carolyn Elefant? I’ve run my own law firm in Washington D.C. for over 25 years. I served as of counsel to large and small firms in the D.C. area as well as environmental organizations. My firm has also entered into joint venture agreements with consulting firms and other law firms. Starting out, these relationships generated business for my firm when I couldn’t find it on my own, and have helped expand my firm’s reach and find new clients. Through my blog, I have counseled other lawyers on these arrangements and assisted in drafting ethically compliant agreements.
This 90 minute webinar will be held on FRIDAY MAY 29, 2020. The webinar will be recorded. Sign up here to register.
Power Pacts Registration
Send questions to email@example.com